THE ADVANTAGES OF VARICOSE VEIN REMOVAL USING THE CLARIVEIN METHOD
- The procedure is painless and anaesthesia is not necessary, we use only a local anaesthetic at the injection site.
- You can return to work immediately after the procedure.
- No thermal damage to nerves, skin or dermis occurs.
- We can remove varicose veins in both legs in the course of one single procedure.
- You have to wear compression stockings only for 1-2 weeks after the treatment.
- The procedure can eliminate a broad spectrum of affected veins.
- The effects are long-term, the procedure can reliably remove 90-98% of the affected veins.
The Course of the Procedure
A special catheter is inserted into the damaged vein from the injection site with a special tip which rotates very fast and simultaneously injects a sclerosing solution into the vein, which leads to the contraction of the vessel. The simultaneous mechanical and chemical damage completely closes the vein. There is no impending damage to the nerves, skin, subcutaneous tissue or pain due to the overheating of the tissue and the flawless movement of the catheter is monitored by ultrasound.
The method is capable of removing even branches forming the visible varicose veins, so that they do not need to be removed surgically.
The entire procedure takes about 20 minutes.