Skin disease



Hello, I have skin rashes over my bold scalp, and I would like to have a dermatology evaluation, is this services you do ?

Luc , 18. 10. 2020


Dear Luc,


In case your problem is urgent it will be better for you to go to a dermatological department of a hospital (for ex. General University Hospital of Prague in Karlovo náměstí) as at our clinic you have to have an appointment booked in advance and their experience with treating various skin diseases might be bigger as well.


Kind regards,

MUDr. Gabriela Mrzenová


« Back