Juvederm filling materials contain the hyaluronic acid and they are used for filling wrinkles, modelling facial contours and for lip augmentation procedures. Individual preparations of the Juvederm range vary in the size of the gel particles and their viscosity. The particular preparation type is selected depending on the depth of wrinkles, lines or scars. It is applied into the surface, medium, or deep skin layers.
The application areas of Juvederm fillers and their effects:
- wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes
- nasolabial folds
- improvement of contours and increase in lip volume
- rejuvenation of the backs of the hands
- enlargement of the receding chin
- refinement of recessed scars